Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paragraph 3

There are things in my life that feel like they are the goals to success. I will finish high

school and hoping I will finish college. I am hoping that what I major with in college, I will find a

job for later on. My goal is to be a teacher after finishing college. To do that I will defiantly need

to finish high school with good grades. In college I will need good degrees to find a well paying job

as a teacher. I know if I do well in school and am good at what I want to become, then I can do it.

If I believe in myself, my parents will believe in me and my friends too. With them encouraging

me, I believe I have the skills to get what it takes.

To help others succeed, my fraise would be “dream big so you can make it to the stars.” With

hard work, encouragement, goals, and a dream I think you can accomplish anything you set your

mind to. Having a good education can take you far in life. With the right attitude, it can

help support you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very confused about how this was all writtne out and I don't even know if I read it right. You were takling about the good things about staying in school right?

    ReplyDelete