Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paragraph 2

In the future there are some things I hope I can accomplish. I would like to finish my 3 years of

math at Apollo and maybe take another year of it to ensure that I would have a good acceptance

to a college. Finishing high school felt like something that I always new I could accomplish in life.

There is an option of dropping out but that’s not a good decision if I plan on going to college,

which I want to do. If I can finish my homework, get a good nights rest and have a good attitude

then I think those are the goals of success to finishing high school and my dreams.

Some character traits that would ensure me toward my success would be, doing my best.

Trying hard is a great strategy on tests and quizzes. If I can’t try hard and not care about the

test then it will be harder to succeed. If getting a bad grade on a test, instead of kicking myself

about it, I should figure out what I did wrong and learn from my mistakes. These character

traits can help with my achievement in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment