Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I liked about the book

Twilight /Stephenie Meyer
What I liked about the book
There were many things I liked about Twilight. One of the things I liked was how Bella never seemed to address danger as danger. See would run around with a vampire, and the realization would never hit her. I wish I could be that fearless.
I liked the differences between Bella and Edward. Bella is just a normal clumsy girl from a small town. Edward is a vampire who could crash a mini van in one blow. They both can still exist together in the world with harmony. Edward is careful not to break Bella, I’m happy he can resist himself, even with quenching trust screaming in his throat.
Bella and Edward’s love is really intense through out the book. I book grabs attention by putting suspense into it. It made me keep reading. I always had to find out what Edward was going to do next, whether it was killing Bella or fighting the urge to kill.

1 comment:

  1. if you meant "quenching thirst screaming in his throat" I sure like it!

    ReplyDelete