Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What character are you?

I think I’m most like Bella. Bella was raised to take care of her outrageous young mother with all her crazy ideas. She would help her mom veer away from her insane plans. Since I’m an only child I mostly take care of my parents. I do many things for them to make their life a little easier.

Bella is a klutz and I’m one too. When I’m at home I tend to crash into things.

Bella is not afraid of danger, but I certainly am. I would not face James alone in the dance studio. I wouldn’t even be there.

It seems all the boys try to fight over Bella. Mike Newton, Eric, Tyler, and Edward all want to take Bella to the prom. Bella doesn’t care for all the attention. Bella and I are more the background type of people.

Ways we are different:
Bella is not afraid to be alone with Edward; the vampire. I would be so scared if I were in Bella’s shoes. I would never want be alone with Edward. He might eat me! Bella always describes Edward as a goddess. He looks at Bella like she’s some kind of food to eat. If Edward stared at me like that, I wouldn’t go to school anymore.
Those are some of the ways I’m like the character Bella, and some ways I’m not.

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, this is nice and thorough and offers great support from the book. Good work! I didn't realize you were an only child!

    ReplyDelete