Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How is the main character like you?

Alike: Pam and I are alike and different in many ways. Pam is a quiet kind of person who sometimes likes to go into nature and be by herself. I like to go biking by myself and enjoying nature just like her. Pam was shy when her English teacher, asked if she wanted to dance. I would never dance with a teacher and Pam didn’t want to either. We also are both quiet and talk little. Pam is a good listener when her friends have problems. I help and listen to my friends when they have a question. We both would rather listen to somebody talk then to talk ourselves. Different: Pam always wondered why her mom committed suicide instead of just getting some help and talking about it. Pam sometimes would blame herself and her dad for the mistakes that her mom made. I would have just accepted her death without pointing fingers at people. It would be a terrible feeling, but that gives her no right to blame people for what they never did. Pam would rather keep her mouth shut about things that happened to her instead of talking about it to someone.I would have told someone how I was feeling about my problems instead of keeping them bottled up inside. One day she could just crack from the pressure of keeping it bottled up. Those are some of the ways Pam and I are alike and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment